Mr Integrity

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Mr Integrity

Post by HBS Guy »

Knowing I was banned asks (Tech board:)
Done a survey of prospective new members that haven't joined have you? Or are you just pissing into your own pocket?
Shows he is a workshy layabout.

Imagine, Mr Integrity, that you are (preCOVID19) going into a supermarket. The aisles are long and the shelves are full of products way past their Best Before date. Now, Mr Integrity (because he hasn’t any) would you make that shop your regular shop? I doubt it. You will go to Twitter or FaceBook. GMods with attitude but little brain or common sense are another turnoff.

Clean up the front page, deepsix or merge moribund boards, rein in the rampant racism and sexism and OP will be the bustling, profitable supermarket with lots of return custom. Yes, it will take some advertising to get new visitors come have a look but advertising without a good cleanout and revamp of the place is useless.

I don’t know why I had to spell this out to anyone.

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Re: Mr Integrity

Post by Aussie »

Setanta, you have an account here. Get some balls and use it. Sneaking in via a Guest post will not get passed me.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Mr integrity in action, eh? Sneaking. How undignified for a GMod, one who thinks (LOL!) he deserves respect.

You lost all respect, you pathetic little dweeb, when you started a thread in Relationships with a title containing “Arsie” to refer to Aussie.

You pusillanimous, greasy, little gobshite. To look up to you, worm, a person needs to be below ground level.

Fuck me, what a despicable little cunt!

Booby

Post by Booby »

HBS Guy wrote:
10 May 2020, 19:03
Mr integrity in action, eh? Sneaking. How undignified for a GMod, one who thinks (LOL!) he deserves respect.

You lost all respect, you pathetic little dweeb, when you started a thread in Relationships with a title containing “Arsie” to refer to Aussie.

You pusillanimous, greasy, little gobshite. To look up to you, worm, a person needs to be below ground level.

You deserved to get banned - you trouble maker.
Next time it will be permanent.
JM: Booby stamping his little feet. Ask FD to make you Mod of Cats and Critters, fuckwit and liar, you will be happier there. Barnacle can take over Environment and wide ranging topics can be discussed there, not just a spiel by a grifter like Dubyne.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

If anybody thinks I had to look up IP Numbers to pick that was Blooby guest posting and impersonating (and embarrassing) Mr Integrity—get real. Has Booby’s little footprints all over it.

johnsmith
Lion
spamone: Animal

Post by johnsmith »

HBS Guy wrote:
You pusillanimous, greasy, little gobshite.
:giggle :giggle :giggle

Such a wordsmith
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Me? Holding out the hand of peace I am.

What a pair of fuckwits Fd has for GMods:

1. Vic: a little Hitler and way too ban happy—to some people. Also a fucking liar, said I had doxxed his first name of “Wayne.” We all know that is a fucking lie, it is the name he is now registered at in the sewer. And he is carrying out Body Odor’s wishes re removing the less than complimentary terms used to describe said sewer, haven for doxxers. FD didn’t cover himself in glory by backing up Wayne’s doxxing lie.

2. Setanta. Can’t even resign as GMod, that is how weak that cunt is. Talks about respect for Mods then uses “Arsie” to refer to Aussie in the title of a thread in Relationships—and tried to sneak in here to guest post. Slime.

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

Set's attitude toward Aussie is the reason I stopped going to Oz pol.. It really was disgusting... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Yup. Pathetic barely begins to describe Set.

FD needs to appoint new GMods, but won’t, he will just bleat that the membership is not growing.

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

So you mean Setanta. (the DOG of Cuchulain ..)

He doesn't have a sense of humour.
sleeping is good for you

Sir Bobby
mountain lion

Post by Sir Bobby »

Booby wrote:
10 May 2020, 19:09
HBS Guy wrote:

JM: Booby stamping his little feet. Ask FD to make you Mod of Cats and Critters, fuckwit and liar, you will be happier there. Barnacle can take over Environment and wide ranging topics can be discussed there, not just a spiel by a grifter like Dubyne.

You're full of bullshit Monk.
Ozpolitic has prevented any talk of your moribund dump so
there's now a forum where I can fight back against all your false allegations & lies:

https://aussiepolitics.forumotion.com/t ... idiot#3200
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

ohh, the village idiot has come to visit :bgrin
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Post by Aussie »

Sir Bobby wrote:
15 May 2020, 11:45
Booby wrote:
10 May 2020, 19:09
HBS Guy wrote:

You're full of bullshit Monk.
Ozpolitic has prevented any talk of your moribund dump so
there's now a forum where I can fight back against all your false allegations & lies:

https://aussiepolitics.forumotion.com/t ... idiot#3200
What stops you 'fighting back' here Bobby?

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

I refute all his bullshit is what is stopping the dweeb from replying to me here or in Relationshits. Little intelligence and no education is Booby. A poor specimen indeed.

The fuckwit can’t express himself, has to borrow figures of speech from others.

Menvironment is what is moribund and if you are posting crap on another, unrelated forum to OzPol, then it will be easy to get FD to dump you.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

You watch, Capt Nemo and Robot are demolishing his ice age nonsense in front of his eyes. How long before he starts altering posts and banning people? Only the Received Word of a liar like Dubyne can be, reverently, discussed.

Booby would be ideal as Mod for Cats and Critters.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

Awwwww sweeeetttttt!

Booby thinks he has one over on me, “disability” but no one else cares, do they Booby? Nobody at all. Maybe on Naffy’s doxxer haven forum they may pretend to agree but nobody does, really. You are so obviously a complete dweeb nobody cares what you post.

Cats and Critters needs a Mod, Booby, you would be ideal. You would melt into a puddle of cuteness.

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

From the Dirty Dan thread in the declining board across the road it is blatantly obvious that Booby understands economics as well as he understands science—not at all.

One of my real estate clients used to sell houses where the owner has not paid council rates, water rates. . . . Ten houses a year is not the same as 1000 houses a month. What a dweeb, what a useless booby!

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

oh dear

still promoting the 'other' I see, HBS Guy. Why ? whyyy ? Whyyyyy? Do you do it.? :roll :bgrin
sleeping is good for you

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Post by HBS Guy »

That land agent used to tell some really funny stories “Oh no, look, I paid the water bill” but owing thousands everywhere :rofl