Trump Literaly Destroying USA

For scientific papers on AGW, record happenings in the Arctic and the Greenland, Himalayan and Antarctic icesheets. Also weatherstorms and higher than average rainfalls and other extreme weather events.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

DonDeeHippy
Warthog
spamone: Animal

Trump Literaly Destroying USA

Post by DonDeeHippy »

Trump Lieteraly Destroying USA

A coalition of states is suing the Trump administration’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) over its so-called “dirty water rule,” which eliminates legal protections for hundreds of thousands of streams, creeks and wetlands across the country.
The lawsuit claims that the Trump administration’s new rule contradicts the 1972 Clean Water Act, supreme court precedent and the EPA’s own scientific findings. Trump’s “navigable waters protection rule”, which was published in January, narrows the definition of waterways to exclude ephemeral streams, wetlands, creeks and other headwaters which do not have visible water 365 days a year because they run intermittently or temporarily underground. For example, 90% of streams that connect to the Colorado river, which supplies water to seven western US states and two in northern Mexico, run only after rainfall or snowmelt.

The rule, which has attracted widespread criticism from scientists, environmentalists, and the tourism sector, replaces an Obama era regulation that strengthened protection for about 60% of the nation’s interconnected waterways. But it goes much further than just repealing Obama’s 2015 rule, by allowing landowners and developers to dump directly into hundreds of thousands of waterways, and to destroy or fill in wetlands for construction projects.
“Access to clean water is a fundamental right for all Americans. Trump’s dirty water rule ignores the law and science and is a reckless rollback of clean water protections … which benefits industry polluters and harms countless Americans,” said Letitia James, New York’s attorney general, at a virtual press conference today.

The lawsuit argues that the new rule will result in more pollution, flooding, and harm to fish and wildlife across the country — undermining decades of work to protect and enhance water resources - and will result in widespread economic losses.
“We’re going into this fight with our three most reliable allies: the facts, science and the law,” said Xavier Becerra, California’s attorney general. In California, more than 40% of streams and half of all wetlands have been stripped of protection under the new definition, said Becerra. “Even during the coronavirus pandemic, the administration hasn’t stopped.” He added, “The latest actions come at a time when the nation’s health and economy can least afford it.”

The lawsuit, co-led by New York and Califnronia, was filed today in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Also suing are the attorneys generals of Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, the District of Columbia and the City of New York.

It amazes me When the feds pass a law, the states sue then.. Same as the feds saying if someone Sue's the states for lockdown the Feds will financially back them... What is the senate for ? :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Re: Trump Literaly Destroying USA

Post by DonDeeHippy »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... oronavirus

The Trump administration is diligently weakening US environment protections even amid a global pandemic, continuing its rollback as the November election approaches.
During the Covid-19 lockdown, US federal agencies have eased fuel-efficiency standards for new cars; frozen rules for soot air pollution; proposed to drop review requirements for liquefied natural gas terminals; continued to lease public property to oil and gas companies; sought to speed up permitting for offshore fish farms; and advanced a proposal on mercury pollution from power plants that could make it easier for the government to conclude regulations are too costly to justify their benefits.
The government has also relaxed reporting rules for polluters during the pandemic.
Trump’s ambitions reach even to the moon, which he has announced he wants the US to mine.

She said the Trump administration was acting to cut public health protections while the American public is distracted by a public health crisis.
Advertisement

“People right now are hunkered down trying to put food on the table, take care of people who are sick, worry about educating their children at home,” McCarthy said.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has written what critics say will be a weak proposal for climate pollution from airplanes, a placeholder that will hinder stricter regulation.
Trump officials have been attempting to create a coronavirus relief program for oil and gas corporations, a new move in his campaign to back the industry and stymie global climate action. The president has sown distrust of climate science and vowed to exit the Paris climate agreement, which the US can do after the election.

Unfortunately for the rest of the world every backward step Trump makes effects us all..
As the self appointed most powerful nation in the world they should be doing better... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

but Hillary
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

johnsmith wrote:
12 May 2020, 08:19
but Hillary
yup at least Hillary wouldn't of spent all her energy on dismantling anything Obama did.. they would of had a department to deal with C-19 for one and a healthier country.....
Trumps dismantling of all social services has been very telling during this pandemic..
If only they had gone off of the majority of voters instead of some weird vote manipulation thingy they have...

Yes , yes she could of gone to war, but then again she might not of have... :purple

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
12 May 2020, 08:42
johnsmith wrote:
but Hillary
yup at least Hillary wouldn't of spent all her energy on dismantling anything Obama did.. they would of had a department to deal with C-19 for one and a healthier country.....
Trumps dismantling of all social services has been very telling during this pandemic..
If only they had gone off of the majority of voters instead of some weird vote manipulation thingy they have...

Yes , yes she could of gone to war, but then again she might not of have... :purple
Helluva gamble. Flip of the coin. Heads, peace.

Tails,

“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

haha you don't disappoint Seth, only comment on Hilary, nothing about what trump is doing to your country.... :purple

SethBullock
Warthog

Post by SethBullock »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
12 May 2020, 09:20
haha you don't disappoint Seth, only comment on Hilary, nothing about what trump is doing to your country.... :purple
I aim to please, Don. :bgrin
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

SethBullock wrote:
12 May 2020, 09:13
DonDeeHippy wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
but Hillary

Tails,

over 80 000 Americans dead in a matter of months

Even a war monger like Hillary can't compete with that
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Post by DonDeeHippy »

johnsmith wrote:
12 May 2020, 10:34
SethBullock wrote:
12 May 2020, 09:13
DonDeeHippy wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
but Hillary

Tails,

over 80 000 Americans dead in a matter of months

Even a war monger like Hillary can't compete with that
20,000 more than Entire Vietnam almost war.... :tweed

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

YES
and it is SO BAD because OF TRUMP, ..no one else had the charge for the care of his people, and see what you get.?
He really has rung the Bell on the USA.

So in a month or so there will be massive death toll, and failure of supply, and massive corruption, and death for many. :sad :sad

There are going to be a lot of empty properties in the US, because the former inhabitants are dead.

I wonder, where there are no beneficiaries in a WILL, what will happen to these properties?. Left to decay, ? or a new hope for the homeless and destitute.?

Couldn't homeless people,,, the Survivours.. be able to access these places..?? Some good must be wrought out of it.. else you'll all die in despair and hopelessness.
sleeping is good for you