ABC runs Joe Biden story without even mentioning sexual assault allegations!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.
chris155au
Cheetah
spamone: Animal

Re: ABC runs Joe Biden story without even mentioning sexual assault allegations!

Post by chris155au »

hatty wrote:
19 May 2020, 09:16
Oh for fucks sake!....... i said i accept the verdict
Yes you did, but you said that it failed the victims. Simple.
Pell failed the victims by covering it all up and walked free...... Yay for fucking cardinal pell......... keep defending kiddy fiddling priests christ........ ooh sorry chris
When exactly did I defend kiddy fiddling priests?

johnsmith
Lion

Re: ABC runs Joe Biden story without even mentioning sexual assault allegations!

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
19 May 2020, 16:04
it did. If the vicitms were served justice pell would be locked up for life.

The problem was the charges he faced were the wrong ones.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
19 May 2020, 16:59
chris155au wrote:

So you're saying that if the victims were served justice, Pell would've faced the right charges and been found guilty of them? You're NOT saying that if the victims were served justice, Pell would've been found guilty of the charges that he DID face?

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

Could you possibly distil that into one question.? It is basically nonsensical as it stands.

SINCE his acquittal more evidence has come forth to show he was clearly in the KNOW. And he protected them.

He should be in Prison IMHO.

Justice did NOT prevail. Bogus LAW did. Not uncommon .

Law only occasionally serves justice.
sleeping is good for you

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
19 May 2020, 17:27
johnsmith wrote:
19 May 2020, 16:59
chris155au wrote:

So you're saying that if the victims were served justice, Pell would've faced the right charges and been found guilty of them? You're NOT saying that if the victims were served justice, Pell would've been found guilty of the charges that he DID face?
If justice was served pell would be locked up forever .... the charges are semantics and have nothing to do with justice
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

hatty
Cheetah

Post by hatty »

chris155au wrote:
hatty wrote:
19 May 2020, 09:16
Oh for fucks sake!....... i said i accept the verdict
Pell failed the victims by covering it all up and walked free...... Yay for fucking cardinal pell......... keep defending kiddy fiddling priests christ........ ooh sorry chris
When exactly did I defend kiddy fiddling priests?
FFS he failed the victims as he knew it was going on...... he could seriously not have........ he was living with a priest who has been proven to be guilty.

The justice system i accept....... but you, me and just about the whole fucking country knows that he knew....

and thats even if he didn't partake (which i suspect he did) in the aforementioned kiddy fiddling...... Chris you bible thumpers are all the same..... wake up and smell what you are shovelling.

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
20 May 2020, 10:15

If justice was served pell would be locked up forever ....
Based on what evidence exactly?

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

pinkeye wrote:
19 May 2020, 21:42
Could you possibly distil that into one question.? It is basically nonsensical as it stands.

SINCE his acquittal more evidence has come forth to show he was clearly in the KNOW. And he protected them.

He should be in Prison IMHO.
Why not wait for the new case to play out first before making a judgement?
Justice did NOT prevail. Bogus LAW did. Not uncommon .
What do you mean "bogus law?"

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
20 May 2020, 15:02
johnsmith wrote:

If justice was served pell would be locked up forever ....
Based on what evidence exactly?
based on what came out during the RC for one.

Whats your next stupid question?
FD.

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
20 May 2020, 15:49

based on what came out during the RC for one.
I assume that what came out during the RC was mentioned during Pell's trial.
johnsmith wrote:

If justice was served pell would be locked up forever .... the charges are semantics and have nothing to do with justice
Well you seem to care enough about the charges to say, "the problem was the charges he faced were the wrong ones." And I assume that you wouldn't say that if he was found guilty of murder in a widely considered wrongful conviction, that it doesn't matter if he is innocent of the murder charge because he should be in prison for other crimes.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
20 May 2020, 17:11
no, it was redacted so as not to influence the trial
chris155au wrote:
Well you seem to care enough about the charges to say, "the problem was the charges he faced were the wrong ones."
thats right. He should have been charged with hiding a criminal, failing to report a crime or probably another half dozen similar charges. He wasn't.

One was a general comment about justice being served, and the other a specific comment about justice in a particular case
FD.

hatty
Cheetah

Post by hatty »

anyways we all know that Pell is a corrupt, lying, hypocritical, presumably kiddy fiddling, teflon coated cunt.

back to Biden......... a am fairly certain Trump is a child rapist......... and i am interested to see what comes out aboutt his opponent.

"at least i voted for Kodos"

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

hatty wrote:
20 May 2020, 11:56

FFS he failed the victims as he knew it was going on...... he could seriously not have........ he was living with a priest who has been proven to be guilty.

The justice system i accept....... but you, me and just about the whole fucking country knows that he knew....

and thats even if he didn't partake (which i suspect he did) in the aforementioned kiddy fiddling...... Chris you bible thumpers are all the same..... wake up and smell what you are shovelling.
viewtopic.php?p=192905#p192905

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

chris155au wrote:
21 May 2020, 15:16
hatty wrote:

I SPIT on YOUR LINK.! P'tuiie!!
sleeping is good for you

hatty
Cheetah

Post by hatty »

chris155au wrote:
21 May 2020, 15:16
hatty wrote:

i stand by what i say....... you should run in the next US presidential election chuck........ you are just slimy enough to take on Biden and Trump

Who are what this fucking thread is about!....... or is it just for attacking the most trustworthy news service we have.

Everyone knows pell knew!..... Released redacted documents after his trial have shown this.......... even if he didn't partake.......

and you defend him?..........yeah nice one dickhead.

Back to Biden

and on a side note........ The whole ABC is awesome!.... (except i'm banned from watching Q & A by my wife for shouting at my TV too much :clap )

carry on

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

pinkeye wrote:
22 May 2020, 00:11
I wasn't talking to you. Not everything evolves around you.

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

hatty wrote:
22 May 2020, 08:06

i stand by what i say....... you should run in the next US presidential election chuck........ you are just slimy enough to take on Biden and Trump

Who are what this fucking thread is about!....... or is it just for attacking the most trustworthy news service we have.

Everyone knows pell knew!..... Released redacted documents after his trial have shown this.......... even if he didn't partake.......

and you defend him?..........yeah nice one dickhead.
You still haven't been competent enough to say how I defended him.

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

chris155au wrote:
22 May 2020, 15:00
pinkeye wrote:
22 May 2020, 00:11
I wasn't talking to you. Not everything evolves around you.
I think you meant REVOLVEs.. but , maybe not. :roll
sleeping is good for you

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

johnsmith wrote:
20 May 2020, 18:34
chris155au wrote:

I see you have no response to that. Fact's are sometimes uncomfortable, and assumptions make you a fool.
sleeping is good for you

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

pinkeye wrote:
22 May 2020, 22:55
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:

I see you have no response to that. Fact's are sometimes uncomfortable, and assumptions make you a fool.
are you talking to me or chris?
FD.

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

pinkeye wrote:

Why do you think it needed to be responded to?

chris155au
Cheetah

Post by chris155au »

johnsmith wrote:
23 May 2020, 10:14
pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
Clearly me, given that she quoted your reply as the latest.

johnsmith
Lion

Post by johnsmith »

chris155au wrote:
23 May 2020, 17:27
johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
Clearly me, given that she quoted your reply as the latest.
I suspected as much since I only do facts, but I wanted to make sure :yahoo :yahoo
FD.

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:

Chris. dearie.
sleeping is good for you

pinkeye
Rhinocerus

Post by pinkeye »

chris155au wrote:
23 May 2020, 17:26
pinkeye wrote:

Why do you think it needed to be responded to?
Well you said you assumed the Royal Commission was considered during the trial.... whereas it was NOT. So your cruisey little belief was incorrect. No those Judges DIDN'T hear THAT INFORMATION, and I thought you'd respond because you weren't informed of all the facts, and therefore your opinion was ill-informed. :bgrin . :bgrin

Silly me..
sleeping is good for you