Forum names

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:

http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.

This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Forum names

Post by Aussie »

Mine is pretty obvious.

I have been watching (the marathon) screening by Fox of the Bond Movies. Moonraker on now. I was never I fan, but it is good background noise while I do other stuff.

There it was....on screen. A Black Orchid. I always thought it was a genuine orchid but nah.......So, I did the Google.

https://jamesbond.fandom.com/wiki/Orchidae_Nigra
The Orchidae Nigra, or Black Orchid was thought to be extinct until a missionary brought one back from the River Tapirapé in Brazil. Held captive by Hugo Drax in an ancient temple, James Bond is told a short story by Drax that the unnamed civilization who built this temple was later wiped out, but unlike many other civilizations that fell victim to war or famine, the doom of these people were for "the love of this flower", and motions to the plant, enclosed in a glass bubble to keep its pollen from spreading. Highly toxic, long term exposure to the orchid's pollen causes sterility. Drax's scientists weaponized the pollen, creating a deadly nerve gas capable of causing instant death to humans rather than sterility. It does not affect animals, insects, or other forms of vegetation, only humans.
Whats sort of wanker would adopt that as their user name?

:roll

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Forum names

Post by HBS Guy »

LOL!

DonDeeHippy
Warthog
spamone: Animal

Re: Forum names

Post by DonDeeHippy »

actually the name suits him... only the opinion of a PC clone mind you.....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.