Cruisers Citizenships Dilemma.

For chatting about non-political topics.

Hot topic: The perils of exercise, Lapidary, food, gardening, brewing & Gallipoli/Anzac Day.

Special feature: WWIi Operation Manna/Chowhound.

Open to guest posting.

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Off Topic is for fairly serious discussion of things other than politics and current affair.

Cruisers Citizenships Dilemma.

Postby Chuck » 27 Mar 2020, 12:22

An Australia resident who holds a NZ and a British passport, was given a flight arranged by NCL cruise company back to the UK, instead of Australia. She even sounded like Pom!

She is whinging that they simply stuffed up and want the flight rectified back to Australia.

The following is what I speculate may have happened, since I’ve been on a number of cruises and seen the manipulative behaviour of dual passport holders.

Many of these passport holders use the passport that gives them a financial benefit if they kno that certain citizens are exempt to pay for a visa fee etc

With the workload inflicted by the coronavirus, on the cruise company trying to get their clients back home.
I can see how this could have happened causing her delay to get back home.

She has a choice to get off the ship and fly to the UK or be isolated on the ship until flights is re-arranged!
Chuck
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Return to Off Topic