The oil price collapse could hurt Australia

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: The oil price collapse could hurt Australia

Postby pinkeye » 23 Mar 2020, 23:27

Lols wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

been good for me with one car ... the other is a diesel so the price is still high.

I don't know why it stays high when it is less processed than other fuel.

Yes that’s what my hubby keeps saying about diesel too!

Diesel is the new pollution. Diesel pollutes.. huge pollution from diesel. Not so bad in outback Australia.. (?) maybe ? but in European cities and Asian cities Diesel is the new ASBESTOS. :roll

I think diesel will be phased out.. Australia is likely to be among the last to replace it.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Re: The oil price collapse could hurt Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 25 Mar 2020, 05:32

pinkeye wrote:
Lols wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

been good for me with one car ... the other is a diesel so the price is still high.

I don't know why it stays high when it is less processed than other fuel.

Yes that’s what my hubby keeps saying about diesel too!

Diesel is the new pollution. Diesel pollutes.. huge pollution from diesel. Not so bad in outback Australia.. (?) maybe ? but in European cities and Asian cities Diesel is the new ASBESTOS. :roll

I think diesel will be phased out.. Australia is likely to be among the last to replace it.

yup no emission control in Australia....If you look at small petrol motors here they have stickers on them saying you cant take them the USA or EU because they pollute to much.... Madness...
We will be a dumping ground (already are) for polluting motors, be it Vehicles or machinery :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Politics