ADANI- l'lephantin the ..

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: ADANI- l'lephantin the ..

Postby DonDeeHippy » 26 Mar 2020, 04:48

johnsmith wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:so when labor support coal it's because they have to and if the libs do it's because they are greedy.... WOW

coal should stand on it's own feet. No subsidies, no gov infrastructure, no tax exemptions

I think all Fossil fuels, No subsidies, no gov infrastructure, no tax exemptions
Alternatives are there and in many cases cheaper now for energy.
I also think the environmental and medical price should be accounted in and fossil fuel companies taxed for the poisoning they are doing...

The real issue though is Fossil Fuel Companies should be banned from Donating to and Lobbying Political parties and members... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby DonDeeHippy » 26 Mar 2020, 04:50

pinkeye wrote:Adani should be ditched immediately. As should all other proposals.

No question.

Yup Labor need to retract the 5 Billion Queenslanders money promised 4 months ago to Adani right away... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 27 Mar 2020, 10:06

DonDeeHippy wrote:
The real issue though is Fossil Fuel Companies should be banned from Donating to and Lobbying Political parties and members... :purple

Don't get me started on that one. ALL political donations should be banned. They corrupt the system and lead to mp's being lackeys for their donors rather than the voice of their constituents.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Lion

Previous

Return to Politics