The Truth About the Coronavirus

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.
Post Reply
Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
16 May 2020, 18:10
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 17:24
I don't care what John's political beliefs are to him. Unless you are a programmed robot, they are just not real. They are just ideas, that you agree with. But calling yourself an idea, is just silly. I'm a Trekkie, and proud of it. But, do I think that I really am, or that Star Trek is real? Of course not!!
You must be kidding? You think being a trekie is the same as a political position? I thought you were an idiot before, but this post is your dumbest to date. :grn
Do you really want a list of similarities between a make-believe science fiction fantasy, and a make believe political ideology? Tell me this, are your political views absolute? Or, are they flexible and dynamic? Do these views exist in reality, or only in your mind?

Do you also cherry-pick everything I say, just to find something you can misrepresent, take out of context, and ignore the rest? I don't give a flying rats ass what you think about me. Because, you have already demonstrated just how little you DO think. And, just how little respect you DO have for yourself. I can at least back up what I say. Instead of slinging insults, fallacies, lies, and unverifiable claims, to mask your own level of ignorance. Do you even know what a political ideology is?

I would rather keep posting only to myself, than to be infected by people like you.

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

Well .....considering your response to my last post .. :roll :roll
Trying to divert me from this is not a good idea.

Perhaps you are not a Christian. ? :purple SHOCK HORROR.. my mind has just expanded upon reading your words of wisdom.

Mind you I couldn't give a shit , you are Hillsong You are Scientology you are any one of numerous bogus fallacies, that live in your head. I am NOT religious, and YES, it plays a significant role IN ALL THIS.
HOW can it NOT.?

YOU cannot ignore the role of religion in this Christian country, especially as our PM is a Happy Clapper. I wonder what tonguesssssss he speaks. ?

You're not a fool, but I think you need to get back on your medication.
sleeping is good for you

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

pinkeye wrote:
17 May 2020, 00:24
Well .....considering your response to my last post .. :roll :roll
Trying to divert me from this is not a good idea.

Perhaps you are not a Christian. ? :purple SHOCK HORROR.. my mind has just expanded upon reading your words of wisdom.

Mind you I couldn't give a shit , you are Hillsong You are Scientology you are any one of numerous bogus fallacies, that live in your head. I am NOT religious, and YES, it plays a significant role IN ALL THIS.
HOW can it NOT.?

YOU cannot ignore the role of religion in this Christian country, especially as our PM is a Happy Clapper. I wonder what tonguesssssss he speaks. ?

You're not a fool, but I think you need to get back on your medication.

What specific response in my last post, are you talking about? What exactly am I diverting you from? And, why do you need to expand on anything that I say? Especially, when the expansion is something that I have not said. The only thing that I see that is "shock horror", is your reading and interpreting whatever you want, creating your own unsupported premises, to create your own made-up conclusions, to force fit into your own confirmation bias. And, you still can't comprehend just how intellectually dishonest you are being. Self-serving convenient expansion? Really? Please, just respond to exactly WHAT I say, NOT what you WANT me to say. Maybe you can throw in a few examples, to support your claims as well? My words are not wise, they are just commonsense, and obvious.

Is this a religious forum? NO!!!! Is this a political forum? YES!!! Does religion or religious beliefs, play any role in, "The truth about the coronavirus? NO!!! So, what am I diverting you towards? THE TOPIC? And, what is the role religion plays in a Christian country, have to do with the coronavirus? Absolutely nothing!!!

What my religious beliefs are, or anything about my personal life, is none of your business. Why would anyone befriend someone, who has clearly demonstrated their lack of empathy, compassion, and honesty? And, I don't even know you! I also don't give a shit, what you think, believe, construct, manufacture, conceive, concoct, or make-up about me. And, no amount of medication, can give you what you need so desperately.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10876
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
Do you really want a list of similarities between a make-believe science fiction fantasy, and a make believe political ideology?
Whilst I'm sure you could ramble on for another ten pages making crap up, no, I don't.
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
Tell me this, are your political views absolute?
no ones political views are absolute.
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
Do you also cherry-pick everything I say, just to find something you can misrepresent, take out of context, and ignore the rest?
The way you ramble on endlessly to say nothing, cherry picking your most ludicrous comments is the only way anyone can respond without having to sit here for two week to make sure they covered it all

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
I don't give a flying rats ass what you think about me.
Someone who doesn't give a 'flying rats ass' doesn't say they don't give a rats arse .... :roll :roll :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

pinkeye wrote:
14 May 2020, 05:24
Just trying to get up my number of posts.

Useless replies to useless posts.. :thumb SWEET.
As I suspected. Quantity over Quality. At least it explains all the useless, irrelevant, and uninformative replies. Do you get some kind of reward for wasting space and time?

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
17 May 2020, 09:00
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
Do you really want a list of similarities between a make-believe science fiction fantasy, and a make believe political ideology?
Whilst I'm sure you could ramble on for another ten pages making crap up, no, I don't.
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
Tell me this, are your political views absolute?
no ones political views are absolute.
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
Do you also cherry-pick everything I say, just to find something you can misrepresent, take out of context, and ignore the rest?
The way you ramble on endlessly to say nothing, cherry picking your most ludicrous comments is the only way anyone can respond without having to sit here for two week to make sure they covered it all

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
16 May 2020, 21:47
I don't give a flying rats ass what you think about me.
Someone who doesn't give a 'flying rats ass' doesn't say they don't give a rats arse .... :roll :roll :roll

I will be just, "..making crap up.."? Really? Nice dodge. It is YOU that MUST make things up to avoid facing the reality of the truth. I didn't ask ANYONE, I asked you if your political views were absolute. The answer is simply NO. Not, "no one's political views are absolute.". There is also NO justification, for misrepresenting, distorting, cherry-picking out of context, avoiding or ignoring my questions, or attacking my character personally? No matter what weird convoluted logic you must created, to convince yourself that there is. If you disagree with my train of thought, logic and facts, then present your own argument, based on your own facts and evidence. A healthy debate will always result in the sharing of new-knowledge. Except, for the closed-minded. I am under no illusion that I am always right. But I am also not wrong, just because you, and your fellow sheep say so.

I stated that people like you would not understand my interpretation of the facts. I then gave you examples of what I meant by people like you. All you could do was ignore all the other examples, and focus on "right wing wannabes". But, a true right-wing believer is intelligent and intuitive, and therefore, would not be in the category of people like you. But a right wing wannabe certainly would.

So, when I say that I DON'T care what people like you think of me, it now means that I DO care what people think about me? Sorry, I'm not from that planet. And, an ass is still an arse, no matter how it is spelled.

I feel like you guys just don't want to know. You only want to believe. I mention that only the tiniest fraction of the population has died from this disease, and you ignored it. I mention that the size of the pores in the best masks, are 3 times larger than the largest virus, and you ignored it. I pointed out the morbidity and fatality rates of the virus(compared to the total population), and you ignored it. I provided historical evidence of the past 5 pandemics and other flu-like viruses, where we never closed down the economy and ended civil liberties, and you didn't even a raised eyebrow. I mentioned the recovery rates between age demographics, and you ignored it. I mentioned what a virus is, how it works, and how that it is the body's response that kills you(not the virus), and you also ignored it. Now we are heading towards a surveillance state. We have already told the government that we are sheep, so why not let the government tend to its flock? I really hope that one day you will realize, that it is WE who are the government, NOT the people we hire(elect) to represent us. Their actions reflect on who WE are, NOT on who they are.

They have already told you where you can/can't go, who you can talk to, how many can be with you, and what will happen if you don't comply. Regardless of the crisis, or the length of time, it is still Fascism. And, you sheep are letting this slippery slope happen. Next, government visual apps in our homes and phones?

As I have said before, unless you are an internet-masochist, go elsewhere to beat your own chest. You have nothing to offer here but insults and ignorance.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10876
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
I will be just, "..making crap up.."? Really
yes really .... do you even read your posts before you hit submit?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
The answer is simply NO. Not, "no one's political views are absolute.".
My mistake. I thought you wanted my answer to the question ... if what you wanted was your answer, then you need to stop posting all your crap and instead go find a mirror
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
There is also NO justification, for misrepresenting, distorting, cherry-picking out of context, avoiding or ignoring my questions, or attacking my character personally?
sure there is ... you rambling on and on endlessly about crap is plenty of justification to attack your personality
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
I stated that people like you would not understand my interpretation of the facts
sane, reasonable people ... I agree, there isn't a chance anyone like that would understand your posts
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
So, when I say that I DON'T care what people like you think of me, it now means that I DO care what people think about me? Sorry, I'm not from that planet. And, an ass is still an arse, no matter how it is spelled.
people that don't care don't go on and on about it :roll
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
I feel like you guys just don't want to know.
maybe there is finally some hope for you
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
As I have said before, unless you are an internet-masochist, go elsewhere to beat your own chest. You have nothing to offer here but insults and ignorance.
I'll leave the ignorance to you although I'm more than happy to take on the responsibility for insults
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
17 May 2020, 17:08
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
I will be just, "..making crap up.."? Really
yes really .... do you even read your posts before you hit submit?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
The answer is simply NO. Not, "no one's political views are absolute.".
My mistake. I thought you wanted my answer to the question ... if what you wanted was your answer, then you need to stop posting all your crap and instead go find a mirror
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
There is also NO justification, for misrepresenting, distorting, cherry-picking out of context, avoiding or ignoring my questions, or attacking my character personally?
sure there is ... you rambling on and on endlessly about crap is plenty of justification to attack your personality
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
I stated that people like you would not understand my interpretation of the facts
sane, reasonable people ... I agree, there isn't a chance anyone like that would understand your posts
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
So, when I say that I DON'T care what people like you think of me, it now means that I DO care what people think about me? Sorry, I'm not from that planet. And, an ass is still an arse, no matter how it is spelled.
people that don't care don't go on and on about it :roll
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
I feel like you guys just don't want to know.
maybe there is finally some hope for you
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 16:16
As I have said before, unless you are an internet-masochist, go elsewhere to beat your own chest. You have nothing to offer here but insults and ignorance.
I'll leave the ignorance to you although I'm more than happy to take on the responsibility for insults

No genius, when I ask YOU a question in the first person, I expect an answer also in the first person. Not in the narrative. That's all. But if that's the best you can do, then I will assume that you are just agreeing with me. If sane and reasonable people(like you) disagree with my interpretation of the facts, then lets hear the sane and reasonable reasons WHY they disagree? Other than, "Well you just keep repeating the same thing over, and over again". I guess if you can't defend your position with facts, logic, or evidence, then all you can do, is distract from your position with insults and BS. I DO read my posts before I submit them. So, what exactly are you implying, or insinuating about my posts? Maybe, you should also practice what you preach.

What is your interpretation of the facts, that I have presented? Do you also feel that thousands will die from the virus in Australia, because thousands have already died in America, and the rest of the world? Do you think that the death of less than 100 elderly Australians, is worth the shutting down our economy, and the forcing of people to self-isolate? What about the next Pandemic? Should we immediately end businesses, jobs, liberties, and shut down the economy again? What kind of a sustainable future is that for any stable economy? What is your view on the government's tracking apps? Should strangers have the right to track your movements, or know your habits?

This is NOT about me, this is about the future of Australia in real time. Do you know HOW a Third World Banana Republic gets started? By apathy ignorance, and indifference. These are the people like you.

I'm afraid that you have already brought more than your fair share of ignorance and insults to the table already. Maybe this time, you can try something different, or something relevant to the topic? I suppose that you can only do whatever you are good at. Right?

Finally. Since you have admitted that you just don't want to know, and that ignorance is bliss, then why are you still here? I'm sure there are other threads you can visit, that will tell you only what you want to hear. If I totally disagreed with someone, I would either present a factual argument, or go to another thread. This is NOT rocket science.

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

I mention that only the tiniest fraction of the population has died from this disease, and you ignored it. I mention that the size of the pores in the best masks, are 3 times larger than the largest virus, and you ignored it. I pointed out the morbidity and fatality rates of the virus(compared to the total population), and you ignored it. I provided historical evidence of the past 5 pandemics and other flu-like viruses, where we never closed down the economy and ended civil liberties, and you didn't even a raised eyebrow. I mentioned the recovery rates between age demographics, and you ignored it. I mentioned what a virus is, how it works, and how that it is the body's response that kills you(not the virus), and you also ignored it. Now we are heading towards a surveillance state. We have already told the government that we are sheep, so why not let the government tend to its flock? I really hope that one day you will realize, that it is WE who are the government, NOT the people we hire(elect) to represent us. Their actions reflect on who WE are, NOT on who they are.
SAYS Shell.

NOW ,, SAYS pinkeye
Like I have responded to you previously, we get the government we deserve. No doubt you missed it, because your expectations don't allow you the time... your desire to dominate the discussion and not listen means you just keep on repeating yourself. I read ALL that above, MULTIPLE REPEATS and now and then may have responded, BUT all you do is attack. You just need to understand steamrolling over everything anyone says with scorn and ridicule, will garner the same response. We just don't have that BURNING DESIRE to be agreed with on EVERYTHING, like you do.
Because I haven't agreed with say half of your interpretation, whilst agreeing with the rest. Nope you are not listening.. you're just have some sort of brain obsession ..
So tell me .. do you ONLY WANT TO HEAR agreement.? You only expect YES replies.?


WHY don't you understand.
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10876
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
No genius, when I ask YOU a question in the first person, I expect an answer also in the first person.
:rofl :rofl :rofl

are you going to cry about it?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
So, what exactly are you implying, or insinuating about my posts
that they're full of crap. :roll
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
What is your interpretation of the facts, that I have presented?
again, that they're crap
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
Do you also feel that thousands will die from the virus in Australia, because thousands have already died in America, and the rest of the world?
it has been explained to you, multiple times. But you would still rather shove your head up your arse and pretend that you know better than most of the worlds experts
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
Since you have admitted that you just don't want to know, and that ignorance is bliss, then why are you still here?
really? where did I admit that? with interpretational skills like that no wonder your pretend facts are so stupid
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
If I totally disagreed with someone, I would either present a factual argument, or go to another thread.
you haven't been able to produce any facts yet. Only your stupid and ill advised interpretation of the numbers.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

pinkeye wrote:
17 May 2020, 23:47
I mention that only the tiniest fraction of the population has died from this disease, and you ignored it. I mention that the size of the pores in the best masks, are 3 times larger than the largest virus, and you ignored it. I pointed out the morbidity and fatality rates of the virus(compared to the total population), and you ignored it. I provided historical evidence of the past 5 pandemics and other flu-like viruses, where we never closed down the economy and ended civil liberties, and you didn't even a raised eyebrow. I mentioned the recovery rates between age demographics, and you ignored it. I mentioned what a virus is, how it works, and how that it is the body's response that kills you(not the virus), and you also ignored it. Now we are heading towards a surveillance state. We have already told the government that we are sheep, so why not let the government tend to its flock? I really hope that one day you will realize, that it is WE who are the government, NOT the people we hire(elect) to represent us. Their actions reflect on who WE are, NOT on who they are.
SAYS Shell.

NOW ,, SAYS pinkeye
Like I have responded to you previously, we get the government we deserve. No doubt you missed it, because your expectations don't allow you the time... your desire to dominate the discussion and not listen means you just keep on repeating yourself. I read ALL that above, MULTIPLE REPEATS and now and then may have responded, BUT all you do is attack. You just need to understand steamrolling over everything anyone says with scorn and ridicule, will garner the same response. We just don't have that BURNING DESIRE to be agreed with on EVERYTHING, like you do.
Because I haven't agreed with say half of your interpretation, whilst agreeing with the rest. Nope you are not listening.. you're just have some sort of brain obsession ..
So tell me .. do you ONLY WANT TO HEAR agreement.? You only expect YES replies.?


WHY don't you understand.

Lets just take a trip down memory lane, and peruse some of your more memorable and uninformative replies. The dumbest I have ever heard was,

"But you think, better to die and pass on herd immunity than to submit to health measures that can and will and are saving lives.? Be my guest. off you go.".

Even a 1st year science student knows that you can't pass shit onto anybody, if you're dead. That it is only the survivors who can pass on their acquired antibodies onto their offspring. NOT THE DEAD!! Our bodies have been developing antibodies against all types of microorganisms, since the dawn of all life. This is how we, and our bodies evolve naturally. Some will die, but many won't. This is how Evolution works. Now lets look at some of your other less than germane comments;

"Yeah Shellandsand1956.. I'll tread on your toes, and probably offend as often as I feel the urge to post a reply. Hey, apologies in advance."
"Your comments are irrelevant to what is happening.. Umm your context is erroneous in that we are only about 1 month in to this.".
"Your basis .. your premise... is untenable, no matter how many stats you through around.. BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.!!".
" I doubt Shellandsand1956 is capable of any actual post that isn't borrowed from somewhere else.".
" You are DEFINITELY one of those dickheads on the beach with their mates. Probably have had friends around to for a bit of a laugh. Ha ha ha.".
"I HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. YOU AND DDH SHOULD GET ON WELL.".
"As for all your posts.? don't waste your time with all this shit.. it is not helpful, it isn't worth wasting time reading it.. BECAUSE heard it all before.".
"From your lack of response to my charge that you are one of the dickheads on the Beach.... one can assume I am correct.".
"I have no intention of trying to refute your figures.. you are likely quite correct. But statistics don't tell the whole story. Not those statistics anyway.".
"The name of your THREAD...……. THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS...is a joke title topic surely..?".
"This virus is a real test of human beings, as a species. A challenge we need to face.".
"I note you still fail to address my conclusion that you are breaching the rules, swimming and sunning yourself in the sun.".
"In order to claim this absolute truth that only YOU know , you MUST BE a top-of-the-range epidemiologist, bacteriologist, and micro- biologist.".
"Perhaps a little less catastrophising and staying on topic would be good."(That is what the government has been doing, not me).
"I find your whole approach aggressive and deserving of any shit that gets thrown your way.".
"You are a fuckwit.".
"Eating wild meat is simply too dangerous to allow. Chinese will eat anything, we know that...".

And, these were the useless, unsupported, unexplained, unrelated, and irrelevant comments from only the first 5 pages. Should I continue on, with the next 5 pages? Unverifiable biased assumptions, insults, and misrepresentations, based on indoctrinated beliefs and sound bites, are NOT considered relevant responses. Name just one comment that actually explains or supports, why my interpretation of the facts are irrelevant or erroneous? Nothing! Name any comment that actually presents a case that actually supports your own interpretation of the facts? Nothing! Other than the usual, "it could or might happen here.", bullying, appeals to authority, or committing more fallacies. What is tragic, is that this information is freely available to anyone. It is not MY facts. As you have said, you simply just don't want to know. Ignorance really is bliss for people like you.

Does the government put all the facts they vet into perspective? NO! Do they tell you about what percentage of the population is really infected, have died, or why masks are useless against a virus? NO! Do they explain who are the most at risk AND WHY? Do they explain how difficult it is to ascertain the exact cause of death of the elderly, who have died in nursing/respite homes? NO! Do they explain what a vaccine is, what it does, how it is made, or where it come from? NO! Do you really think that a vaccine will prevent people from catching the virus? Do they explain that the only thing that health professional can do, is treat the symptoms of the virus? Not the virus itself. The rest is just placebo and theatrics. Do the government try to explain restrictions, quarantines, loss of liberties, jobs, and businesses, to save 99.8% of the population, as the hard decisions THEY had to make? Of course! Do the government explain why historically, that these actions were never used during the any other major public health crisis(cancer, smoking, alcohol, or other flu and flu-like pandemics)? Of course not.

So, NO! Not because I say so, but because the facts say so. Telling me to expand my thinking, without telling me why, is just a self-serving and useless exercise in cynical egoism. I'm not interested in if I'm right. I'm more interested in if I'm wrong. Have you even thought about the implications, if you are wrong? Should we NOT be worried that this virus could kill us all, if the government does nothing to protect us? Should we all NOT want to be tracked for our own protection and safety? Should we all NOT trust whatever the government tells us, because they smart, and we stupid? Am I just being selfish by complaining about losing my freedoms, jobs, and liberties, in spite of what the facts are telling me? Should I NOT be worried about what actions the government might take, during the next crisis? That is the real purpose of this thread. I was hoping to be enlightened. Not ridiculed and insulted.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
18 May 2020, 08:16
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
No genius, when I ask YOU a question in the first person, I expect an answer also in the first person.
:rofl :rofl :rofl

are you going to cry about it?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
So, what exactly are you implying, or insinuating about my posts
that they're full of crap. :roll
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
What is your interpretation of the facts, that I have presented?
again, that they're crap
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
Do you also feel that thousands will die from the virus in Australia, because thousands have already died in America, and the rest of the world?
it has been explained to you, multiple times. But you would still rather shove your head up your arse and pretend that you know better than most of the worlds experts
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
Since you have admitted that you just don't want to know, and that ignorance is bliss, then why are you still here?
really? where did I admit that? with interpretational skills like that no wonder your pretend facts are so stupid
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
17 May 2020, 21:44
If I totally disagreed with someone, I would either present a factual argument, or go to another thread.
you haven't been able to produce any facts yet. Only your stupid and ill advised interpretation of the numbers.


Why would I want to cry about your use of the tense of pronouns and verbs? I was just answering your question. The only thing that I am feeling now is pity and sadness. Because the mind is such a terrible thing to waste. Millions of years of evolution wasted.

Are the number's facts, or just pulled out of my ass/arse, genius? Are the population percentages I mentioned facts, genius? Are the loss of lives, jobs, incomes, businesses, facts genius? Are the morbidity and mortality rates in Australia facts, genius? How about the smallest pores in masks are 3 times larger than the largest coronavirus? Is this also a fact, genius. What about the question the rest of you geniuses have avoided? If you were not feed a steady diet of this flu-like virus on the "boob tube", what would have alerted you that something was wrong? Would you have noticed the less than ONE person(out of 26M) dying each day, since this virus started. Of course not. You would not have noticed anything out of the ordinary. In fact, there would be NO CHANGE in your life. If the facts supported the government's actions, then I would be the government's most outspoken supporter. BUT IT DOESN'T!!!

If I am NOT presenting facts, then what is it that you are calling CRAP? I would gladly shove my head up my ass, rather than choose my own self-imposed prison of ignorance and close-mindedness. I am NOT sheep.

User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Warthog
Posts: 3336
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by DonDeeHippy »

Your basic premise is that Australia would not of have had large numbers of deaths and infections if we hadn't locked down...
you ignore we went from 100 to almost 500 new infections a day in less than a week....
They just magically went down, nothing to do with lockdowns.
The lockdowns only are here to make us sheep and submit to government rule.

You refuse to look at other countries, you just look at our numbers since we locked down to show it's a waste of time..

Your entitled to that opinion..

doesn't matter if it goes against what has happened in every other nation in the world.
doesn't matter if it's against every medical expert.
doesn't matter if almost every other person here see's the wisdom in the governments actions.

to demand we keep proving you wrong though is the biggest thing that doesn't matter.
just the fact you get abusive and condescending just shows how little it does matter.

If you truly want to change our (well anyone's) way of thinking, do you think the best way is to be rude ?
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
Shellandshilo1956 ….. Even an annoying troll, has the right to free speech.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10876
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by johnsmith »

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
Why would I want to cry about your use of the tense of pronouns and verbs?
and yet you did
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
I was just answering your question.
the imaginary one you dreamed up last night?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
The only thing that I am feeling now is pity and sadness
so you finally realised what an idiot you are did you? it's not to late to change
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
Are the number's facts, or just pulled out of my ass/arse, genius?
numbers on their own are meaningless. ..your interpretation of them is based on wishful thinking,not fact
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
If I am NOT presenting facts, then what is it that you are calling CRAP?
pretty mush everything coming out of your mouth. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but not a single person agrees with you. Did you ever stop to wonder why?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
Posts: 1443
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by hatty »

shell

Image


but star trek is ace!

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

hatty wrote:
19 May 2020, 12:37
shell

Image


but star trek is ace!
I loved Star Trek, when I was younger, and still feel it's appeal. Sort of.. But before that. it was LOST IN SPACE.
Alas I think that is where Shell exists.

like memories
falling
from my eyes
I don't need you
anymore

Religious / Political theology is at play in our world today. That you choose to ignore it in your posts says heaps about you. Your frustration is clear. No one is listening. Just YOU.
sleeping is good for you

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

DonDeeHippy wrote:
19 May 2020, 06:00
Your basic premise is that Australia would not of have had large numbers of deaths and infections if we hadn't locked down...
you ignore we went from 100 to almost 500 new infections a day in less than a week....
They just magically went down, nothing to do with lockdowns.
The lockdowns only are here to make us sheep and submit to government rule.

You refuse to look at other countries, you just look at our numbers since we locked down to show it's a waste of time..

Your entitled to that opinion..

doesn't matter if it goes against what has happened in every other nation in the world.
doesn't matter if it's against every medical expert.
doesn't matter if almost every other person here see's the wisdom in the governments actions.

to demand we keep proving you wrong though is the biggest thing that doesn't matter.
just the fact you get abusive and condescending just shows how little it does matter.

If you truly want to change our (well anyone's) way of thinking, do you think the best way is to be rude ?

Sorry genius. My basic premise, was that the lockdown and restrictions, were over-simplistic, overreactive, unnecessary, ineffective, and unjustified. And, that self-isolation and distancing, should always be voluntary. The historical and ongoing facts(Australian) give a different perspective of the morbidity and mortality of this virus. To say that, "They just magically went down, nothing to do with lockdowns.", is just another of your arguments from ignorance. Why did all the other flu, or flu-like pandemics before this one, reach their peak and then become dormant again for another season? What are the natural factors in nature, that cause all viruses to activate? How does man, or any living creature, affect a virus? They don't. You cannot protect yourself physically from any virus, other than by dying. This is a fact. Now, lets again look at the other facts you ignore.

The first case of the virus was confirmed on Jan. 25th. Fact! The restrictions and lockdown started on March 13th. Fact! There were between 152 confirmed cases(my calculations) - 159 confirmed cased(official calculations), within those 47 days. Including 24 days of ZERO new cases. This is an average of 3.23 - 3.38 new cases per day. Obviously, nowhere near the 100 cases per day lie you are peddling. Facts don't lie, people do.

Once restrictions and lockdowns began(March 13th) up to May 18th 3pm, there have been a total of between 6,908(my calculations) - 6,901(official calculations) new cases added to the total BEFORE THE LOCKDOWN(159). This is an average of 103(both official and unofficial) new cases within those 67 days. Including ZERO days with no new cases. Again, NOT the 500 lie you are peddling. Even if we took to worst week of new cases(March 22nd-28th), it would still only be an average of 366.28 new cases per day, in that week. Still not the almost 500 new cases, you are still lying about. Please do the calculations, because I certainly do(280+328+370+380+374+375+457/7). It is not rocket science.

So lets see. Before the lockdown and restrictions, 24 days of no new cases, an average of 3 people per day infected, an average of less than 1 person dying, and a total of 159 people infected. After the lockdown and restrictions, and average of 103(34 times greater) daily new cases, over 1 person dying each day, and a total of 6,901 people infected(43 times greater). I don't know about you, but 34 times more daily infections, 3 times more deaths, and 43 times more total infections, is certainly NOT a glaring endorsement of success. At least to the rational and critical thinkers. So, if you have any self-respect left, then please stop lying. We have never gone from, "..100 to almost 500 new infections a day in less than a week..". And, I have checked every case, from day one.

I won't strain your cognitive skills with giving you any relevant population, evolutional, historical, or the demographic perspectives of this novel virus. Because sheep can't think for themselves. They can only follow, blame, obey, or make excuses. Just like children.

Why didn't the red flags come up, the minute the government started using the data from other countries to justify their own actions? Aren't their own facts good enough? Does the government think that aussies are so stupid, that you can fear-monger them into believing anything they want? If we tell them that 90.7K people in America, and 319K people worldwide, have died from the coronavirus, that they will do whatever we say to save themselves? But we will just leave out what percent of the population that these percentages actually represents. Gee, I guess we are just lucky? Or, worst, gee, it must be because we shutdown our entire economy, ended our jobs and freedoms, and force our own citizens into a lockdown? Insane, right? Unfortunately, they are just a bit light on providing any verifiable or relevant direct links. But lots of suppositions, fear, and assumptions.

I will gladly apologize for my rudeness. But, unless you are a complete hypocrite, or wearing biased blinders, you would know how many times I was repeatedly provoked. My nature is not passive aggressive, and I won't take a backward step from any ignorant, knuckle-dragging, endoplasmic, boozed-out xenomorphs. Once I realized that the moderators weren't going to do anything about the expletives and insults, well the rest is history. So, as long as people are civil and understanding to me, then the discourse will be the same. So stop blaming the victim, and take responsibility for your own insulting condescending comments.

Why do you keep making these assertions, and never backing them up? What medical experts?. These are government policies and actions, NOT medical policies and actions. What do you think the medical advice for the government would be for tobacco, fast foods, and alcohol? Do you think that the tobacco and alcohol lobbyist groups, are NOT composed of any doctors and experts? Think!! I am not affected by the policies of any other nation in the world. So, why would I make my policies based on the policies of other nations? It doesn't matter what most people believe. The truth is NOT determined by a consensus of beliefs. Otherwise, God would be real, right? You have only shown me insults and unverifiable opinions, NOT PROOFS. But in case I've missed it, please provide the proof, that everyone is supposedly showing me? And, stop just asserting that they have.

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

nd in large lastly.... NO NOT RIGHT.... WRONG.
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

WELL FUCK OFF..... all the prev I was working onn just disappeared .

FUCK you Shell..... is the general thrust of it... FUCK IT MONK...

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
18 May 2020, 23:59
pinkeye wrote:
17 May 2020, 23:47
I mention that only the tiniest fraction of the population has died from this disease, and you ignored it. I mention that the size of the pores in the best masks, are 3 times larger than the largest virus, and you ignored it. I pointed out the morbidity and fatality rates of the virus(compared to the total population), and you ignored it. I provided historical evidence of the past 5 pandemics and other flu-like viruses, where we never closed down the economy and ended civil liberties, and you didn't even a raised eyebrow. I mentioned the recovery rates between age demographics, and you ignored it. I mentioned what a virus is, how it works, and how that it is the body's response that kills you(not the virus), and you also ignored it. Now we are heading towards a surveillance state. We have already told the government that we are sheep, so why not let the government tend to its flock? I really hope that one day you will realize, that it is WE who are the government, NOT the people we hire(elect) to represent us. Their actions reflect on who WE are, NOT on who they are.
SAYS Shell.

NOW ,, SAYS pinkeye
Like I have responded to you previously, we get the government we deserve. No doubt you missed it, because your expectations don't allow you the time... your desire to dominate the discussion and not listen means you just keep on repeating yourself. I read ALL that above, MULTIPLE REPEATS and now and then may have responded, BUT all you do is attack. You just need to understand steamrolling over everything anyone says with scorn and ridicule, will garner the same response. We just don't have that BURNING DESIRE to be agreed with on EVERYTHING, like you do.
Because I haven't agreed with say half of your interpretation, whilst agreeing with the rest. Nope you are not listening.. you're just have some sort of brain obsession ..
So tell me .. do you ONLY WANT TO HEAR agreement.? You only expect YES replies.?


WHY don't you understand.

Lets just take a trip down memory lane, and peruse some of your more memorable and uninformative replies. The dumbest I have ever heard was,

"But you think, better to die and pass on herd immunity than to submit to health measures that can and will and are saving lives.? Be my guest. off you go.".

Even a 1st year science student knows that you can't pass shit onto anybody, if you're dead. That it is only the survivors who can pass on their acquired antibodies onto their offspring. NOT THE DEAD!! Our bodies have been developing antibodies against all types of microorganisms, since the dawn of all life. This is how we, and our bodies evolve naturally. Some will die, but many won't. This is how Evolution works. Now lets look at some of your other less than germane comments;

"Yeah Shellandsand1956.. I'll tread on your toes, and probably offend as often as I feel the urge to post a reply. Hey, apologies in advance."
"Your comments are irrelevant to what is happening.. Umm your context is erroneous in that we are only about 1 month in to this.".
"Your basis .. your premise... is untenable, no matter how many stats you through around.. BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.!!".
" I doubt Shellandsand1956 is capable of any actual post that isn't borrowed from somewhere else.".
" You are DEFINITELY one of those dickheads on the beach with their mates. Probably have had friends around to for a bit of a laugh. Ha ha ha.".
"I HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. YOU AND DDH SHOULD GET ON WELL.".
"As for all your posts.? don't waste your time with all this shit.. it is not helpful, it isn't worth wasting time reading it.. BECAUSE heard it all before.".
"From your lack of response to my charge that you are one of the dickheads on the Beach.... one can assume I am correct.".
"I have no intention of trying to refute your figures.. you are likely quite correct. But statistics don't tell the whole story. Not those statistics anyway.".
"The name of your THREAD...……. THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS...is a joke title topic surely..?".
"This virus is a real test of human beings, as a species. A challenge we need to face.".
"I note you still fail to address my conclusion that you are breaching the rules, swimming and sunning yourself in the sun.".
"In order to claim this absolute truth that only YOU know , you MUST BE a top-of-the-range epidemiologist, bacteriologist, and micro- biologist.".
"Perhaps a little less catastrophising and staying on topic would be good."(That is what the government has been doing, not me).
"I find your whole approach aggressive and deserving of any shit that gets thrown your way.".
"You are a fuckwit.".
"Eating wild meat is simply too dangerous to allow. Chinese will eat anything, we know that...".

And, these were th...
Yep I stand by all of it.
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

Hey !! I'll try again.... I'll reconstruct the essence of my lost post.
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

So... this is the last part, that disappeared.. I'll just think about it again.

So look at what this person has written.. I DID try to hi-lite and underline as well as enlarge.... !!! It disappeared.. too much drama..?? :bgrin

SO SAYS SHELL>
Think!! I am not affected by the policies of any other nation in the world. So, why would I make my policies based on the policies of other nations? It doesn't matter what most people believe. The truth is NOT determined by a consensus of beliefs. Otherwise, God would be real, right?


NO

WRONG -- deja vu


was about all that survived the lost post. :sad
sleeping is good for you

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

So yeah the rest wasn't much chop... but I must point out that YOUR POLICIES are completely irrelevant.

UNLESS of course, you are the PM. In which case I'd tell you you're not up to the job. You are definitely NOT UP FOR THE JOB.

Let go of the ego ..
Go with the flow... :bgrin :bike
Forget your dream...…

on ya bike FW
sleeping is good for you

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

johnsmith wrote:
19 May 2020, 07:55
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
Why would I want to cry about your use of the tense of pronouns and verbs?
and yet you did
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
I was just answering your question.
the imaginary one you dreamed up last night?
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
The only thing that I am feeling now is pity and sadness
so you finally realised what an idiot you are did you? it's not to late to change
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
Are the number's facts, or just pulled out of my ass/arse, genius?
numbers on their own are meaningless. ..your interpretation of them is based on wishful thinking,not fact
Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
19 May 2020, 01:02
If I am NOT presenting facts, then what is it that you are calling CRAP?
pretty mush everything coming out of your mouth. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but not a single person agrees with you. Did you ever stop to wonder why?

The only thing that gives me a reason for pause, is that I could have been like you. Someone who can't understand that all numbers represent something. So, to say that numbers on their own are meaningless, is to say that what the numbers represent are also meaningless. If you feel that my interpretation of what the numbers represent are wrong, then lets hear YOUR interpretation of the numbers. And, let's hear why my interpretation is wrong? Or, that my numbers are wrong. Any moron can disagree with me, but an intelligent person can explain WHY!! Clearly, your depth of understanding is very limited. As well as your grasp on basic logic.

Consider this, if you can. If you five disagree with me(or partially disagree with me), then what specifically do you all disagree with? That I don't just agree with you? That my facts and interpretations are wrong? How do you reconcile the information that is understated, or left out? Do you think the entire country should be shut down, because of virus? And, why because of this virus? What makes it more important than our jobs, freedoms, and our economy? Do you think that allowing the government to track our movements, will protect us from the virus? Or is it just, them smart, and me not?

Also, idiots don't feel pity or sadness.

Shellandshilo1956
Feral cat
Posts: 260
Joined: 29 Mar 2020, 12:33
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by Shellandshilo1956 »

pinkeye wrote:
20 May 2020, 01:41
WELL FUCK OFF..... all the prev I was working onn just disappeared .

FUCK you Shell..... is the general thrust of it... FUCK IT MONK...

Shellandshilo1956 wrote:
18 May 2020, 23:59
pinkeye wrote:
17 May 2020, 23:47
I mention that only the tiniest fraction of the population has died from this disease, and you ignored it. I mention that the size of the pores in the best masks, are 3 times larger than the largest virus, and you ignored it. I pointed out the morbidity and fatality rates of the virus(compared to the total population), and you ignored it. I provided historical evidence of the past 5 pandemics and other flu-like viruses, where we never closed down the economy and ended civil liberties, and you didn't even a raised eyebrow. I mentioned the recovery rates between age demographics, and you ignored it. I mentioned what a virus is, how it works, and how that it is the body's response that kills you(not the virus), and you also ignored it. Now we are heading towards a surveillance state. We have already told the government that we are sheep, so why not let the government tend to its flock? I really hope that one day you will realize, that it is WE who are the government, NOT the people we hire(elect) to represent us. Their actions reflect on who WE are, NOT on who they are.
SAYS Shell.

NOW ,, SAYS pinkeye
Like I have responded to you previously, we get the government we deserve. No doubt you missed it, because your expectations don't allow you the time... your desire to dominate the discussion and not listen means you just keep on repeating yourself. I read ALL that above, MULTIPLE REPEATS and now and then may have responded, BUT all you do is attack. You just need to understand steamrolling over everything anyone says with scorn and ridicule, will garner the same response. We just don't have that BURNING DESIRE to be agreed with on EVERYTHING, like you do.
Because I haven't agreed with say half of your interpretation, whilst agreeing with the rest. Nope you are not listening.. you're just have some sort of brain obsession ..
So tell me .. do you ONLY WANT TO HEAR agreement.? You only expect YES replies.?


WHY don't you understand.

Lets just take a trip down memory lane, and peruse some of your more memorable and uninformative replies. The dumbest I have ever heard was,

"But you think, better to die and pass on herd immunity than to submit to health measures that can and will and are saving lives.? Be my guest. off you go.".

Even a 1st year science student knows that you can't pass shit onto anybody, if you're dead. That it is only the survivors who can pass on their acquired antibodies onto their offspring. NOT THE DEAD!! Our bodies have been developing antibodies against all types of microorganisms, since the dawn of all life. This is how we, and our bodies evolve naturally. Some will die, but many won't. This is how Evolution works. Now lets look at some of your other less than germane comments;

"Yeah Shellandsand1956.. I'll tread on your toes, and probably offend as often as I feel the urge to post a reply. Hey, apologies in advance."
"Your comments are irrelevant to what is happening.. Umm your context is erroneous in that we are only about 1 month in to this.".
"Your basis .. your premise... is untenable, no matter how many stats you through around.. BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.!!".
" I doubt Shellandsand1956 is capable of any actual post that isn't borrowed from somewhere else.".
" You are DEFINITELY one of those dickheads on the beach with their mates. Probably have had friends around to for a bit of a laugh. Ha ha ha.".
"I HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. YOU AND DDH SHOULD GET ON WELL.".
"As for all your posts.? don't waste your time with all this shit.. it is not helpful, it isn't worth wasting time reading it.. BECAUSE heard it all before.".
"From your lack of response to my charge that you are one of the dickheads on the Beach.... one can assume I am correct.".
"I have no intention of trying to refute your figures.. you are likely quite correct. But statistics don't tell the whole story. Not those statistics anyway.".
"The name of your THREAD...……. THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS...is a joke title topic surely..?".
"This virus is a real test of human beings, as a species. A challenge we need to face.".
"I note you still fail to address my conclusion that you are breaching the rules, swimming and sunning yourself in the sun.".
"In order to claim this absolute truth that only YOU know , you MUST BE a top-of-the-range epidemiologist, bacteriologist, and micro- biologist.".
"Perhaps a little less catastrophising and staying on topic would be good."(That is what the government has been doing, not me).
"I find your whole approach aggressive and deserving of any shit that gets thrown your way.".
"You are a fuckwit.".
"Eating wild meat is simply too dangerous to allow. Chinese will eat anything, we know that...".

And, these were th...
Yep I stand by all of it.

Whether you stand by your own words or not, is irrelevant. They are STILL your own words. They are still offensive, insulting, condescending, and irrelevant. So, again troll, why are you here? You offer nothing, say nothing, and certainly know even less. This is MY thread troll, YOU fuck-off.

User avatar
pinkeye
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5799
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Truth About the Coronavirus

Post by pinkeye »

Sadly, every one of your sentences , except the last, ended in question marks. ??? u no ? > ??????

Why bother dickbrain, 'cos YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.


SAYS SHELL..>
Whether you stand by your own words or not, is irrelevant. They are STILL your own words. They are still offensive, insulting, condescending, and irrelevant. So, again troll, why are you here? You offer nothing, say nothing, and certainly know even less. This is MY thread troll, YOU fuck-off.


AND I STAND BY MY POSTS. Tough titties :bgrin
You are asking for it so why complain when you get it..?? :bgrin

I KNOW why.
sleeping is good for you

Post Reply